DO I QUALIFY FOR A DEBT AGREEMENT?
Deciding whether or not a debt agreement plan is the best option for you can be daunting, at first. There are a lot of uncertainties and questions to be answered, and that’s where we come in. As a Debt Agreement administrator, Debt Cutter can help you to assess your options and discuss the ins and outs.
Debt Agreement Qualifications
You can propose a Debt Agreement if:
- You have unsecured debts greater than $8000 but less than $108,162
- You are unable to pay your debts when they fall due (i.e. you are insolvent)
- You have an after tax income of less than $1560.04/week or $81,121.95 over the next 12 months
- You have not been declared bankrupt, utilised a debt agreement or given an authority under Part X of the Bankruptcy Act in the last 10 years
Note: all amounts are indexed bi-annually.
You are still eligible to qualify for a Debt Agreement if you:
- Have a job but are struggling to pay your debts
- Are receiving Centrelink Benefits or on a Pension
- Have Court action threatened or pending
- Have a bad credit record
- Are behind in Bills or Loan Repayments
What Debts Can Be Put Into A Debt Agreement?
- Unsecured Personal Loans
- Centrelink overpayments
- Disconnected phones/electric bills
- Tax debt
- Repossessed car or house shortfall
If you are not sure if a Debt Agreement is right for you then call us. As a Government Registered Debt Agreement Administrator we able to assist you in determining if this is the right solution for you.
Take the first step towards debt relief. Enquire today and receive a Free Phone Consultation with one of our friendly Debt Cutter professionals at a time convenient to you or call now on Contact us on 1300 887 211.
Want to know a little more, read about others who have solved their debt crisis with Debt Cutter’s debt solutions on our Success Stories page, or maybe you want to know how a Debt Agreement can help you.
Free Debt Agreement consultation
Simply enter your details in the form below and one of our friendly consultants will call you