“The day I contacted Debt Cutter was to me the most important life changing phone call I have ever made. I now know that I can be free from all of the calls made from the various Banks.”
WITH DEBT PILING UP MARLENE WAS STRUGGLING TO COPE
Marlene’s financial snapshot:
- Marlene owed $49,955
- Our solution saved Marlene an estimated $71,767.84 in interest alone
- Marlene will pay off her debts 6.5 years earlier
- Total saved = $73,622.84
The day I contacted Debt Cutter was to me the most important life changing phone call I have ever made. I now know that I can be free from all of the calls made from the various Banks.
I had tried so hard to get my financial mess sorted, Debt Cutter have now made it possible for me to see that one day I will be debt free. I felt so ashamed that I was in this out of control situation.
The day I received the text message notifying me that the application was successful, I felt such a sense of relief I cried.
My life had not been easy the past few months, my husband has been unwell and my eldest son was having problems. Helen was the first person I spoke to about my debt, she was so understanding and helpful, at the time I felt a great sense of failure and shame that I had let my financial matters become beyond my control.
Leanne became my case manager and was such a kind and understanding person with a great sense of humour and a really caring nature. I will be forever grateful to all of you for your assistance, and help and your kind understanding manner, when assisting me with my out of control debt.
Thank you so much.
- Marlene, WA
The above example is general in nature, and quoted savings are only true in the above example and has been calculated to the best of Debt Cutter’s ability. The solution used in the above case may not suit your specific circumstances, and savings and debt reductions are not guaranteed, it is important you talk to a debt negotiator before deciding on any solution.
Benefits of a Debt Agreement include:
- All interest is frozen on your current debts
- All Debt Collectors must cease contacting you under law
- All pending legal action in relation to your debts is automatically stopped
- You have the ability to pay extra to finish your Debt Agreement sooner
- Avoid bankruptcy, which means you can continue to:
- Keep your house, car and other assets so long as you continue to make payments
- Practice in most professions without restriction
- Are not subject to strict travel restrictions
- Are not obligated to report any increase in salary, increasing your repayments
- At the end of the agreement all unsecured debts included in the agreement are paid in full
- You only make one regular repayment towards all your unsecured debts
“A Debt Agreement is a saviour to many, but a serious step to take, it has qualifying criteria and consequences for your credit file that need to be carefully considered. This should be discussed with a qualified debt agreement administrator to ensure that it suits your personal circumstances. Many of our clients have expressed to us the relief they’ve experienced once their Debt Agreement is in place saying: “ an incredible weight has been lifted off my shoulders”
Request a free consultation today to learn more!
There is a number of flexible repayment options possible through an Informal Arrangement, including:
- Extension of the loan term
- A temporary stop on payments
- Decrease the amount of debt you owe
- Reduction in interest being charged
- Settling your debts
Contact us today to see if this is the right solution for you!
Refinancing your home loan has the ability to free up extra equity within your home in order to pay off your debts. Depending on your personal situation it can also reduce the current interest rate you are paying, and can free your family from unsecured debt stress.
Refinancing your mortgage may be the right solution for you if you are:
- Unable to meet loan repayments
- Have equity in your home
- Do not want to declare bankruptcy
Debt Cutter is a specialist in non-conforming home loans, and is able to assist people with bad credit, or mounting debts, access quality home loans enabling them to get out of debt, and back on the road to financial freedom.
FREE DEBT CONSULTATION
GET HELP NOW!
Call us on 1300 887 211
_________________________ or _________________________
We will work with you to find the best debt management solution for your specific circumstances.
FREE DEBT CONSULTATION
Simply enter your details in the form below and one of our friendly consultants will call you.